To enable effective JMO representation on relevant PMCWA Committees and other bodies to facilitate two-way communication.
THE JMO FORUM MEETS REGULARLY THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. THE FOLLOWING ARE THE PLANNED MEETINGS FOR 2020. If you are interested in attending please contact PMCWA.JMOF@health.wa.gov.au to confirm these details closer to the date.
- Tuesday 18 February 2020, 6:00pm
- Tuesday 5 May 2020, 6:00pm
- Tuesday 21 July 2020, 6:00pm
- Tuesday 22 September 2020, 6:00pm
- Tuesday 24 November 2020, 6:00pm
- Promote awareness of JMO Forum issues by providing information arising from the JMO Forum to prevocational trainees and external organisations.
- Advocate the interests of trainees in relation to trainee welfare, supervision, training and education.
- Promote training and circulate information provided by PMCWA and other teaching bodies.
- Provide representation on PMCWA Committees and support their work in achieving the goals of the Committees.
- Work in collaboration with PMCWA and participate in consultation on relevant issues affecting prevocational training and education.
- Focus on the participation and involvement of JMOs in the decision making and planning functions of PMCWA and its Committees.
- Assist in the development and evaluation of resources developed by PMCWA and its Committees.
- Provide advice to PMCWA and its Committees on issues of relevance to JMOs.
- Liaise with other States on National issues affecting prevocational training and education.
- Action the National JMO Forum Resolutions.