To enable effective JMO representation on relevant PMCWA committees and other bodies to facilitate two-way communication.
THE JMO FORUM MEETS REGULARLY THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. THE FOLLOWING ARE THE PLANNED MEETINGS FOR 2021. If you are interested in attending please contact PMCWA.JMOF@health.wa.gov.au to confirm these details closer to the date.
- Tuesday 16 February 2021, 6:00pm
- Tuesday 4 May 2021, 6:00pm
- Tuesday 27 July 2021, 6:00pm
- Tuesday 14 September 2021, 6:00pm
- Tuesday 23 November 2021, 6:00pm
- Promote awareness of JMO Forum issues by providing information arising from the JMO Forum to prevocational trainees and external organisations.
- Advocate the interests of trainees in relation to trainee welfare, supervision, training and education.
- Promote training and circulate information provided by PMCWA and other teaching bodies.
- Provide representation on PMCWA committees and support their work in achieving the goals of the committees.
- Work in collaboration with PMCWA and participate in consultation on relevant issues affecting prevocational training and education.
- Focus on the participation and involvement of JMOs in the decision making and planning functions of PMCWA and its committees.
- Assist in the development and evaluation of resources developed by PMCWA and its committees.
- Provide advice to PMCWA and its committees on issues of relevance to JMOs.
- Liaise with other states on national issues affecting prevocational training and education.
- Action the National JMO Forum Resolutions.