PMCWA in collaboration with the TELL centre have developed a new workshop through Teaching on the Run (ToTR) – TOTR: Leadership and Learning in the Workplace. This workshop is aimed at interns; who, after nearly 1 year are stepping up to RMO and taking on greater responsibilities.
This course will focus on the following topics:
- How to provide and respond to feedback
- How you fit into the organisation, and how to influence it
- Understanding structure of teams and importance of communication within a team environment
- Strategies to deal with difficult situations and people
- Planning/managing your own learning
- Types of leadership
Email PMCWA@health.wa.gov for upcoming workshops!