All Interns, Resident Medical Officers and Registrars employed by a WA Health Service Provider (HSP) should have received correspondence regarding term rotation restrictions in response to the COVID-19 State of Emergency declaration. PMCWA will work with all relative parties to keep you updated as the situation evolves. Basic and Advanced Trainees will be updated by their training program on any changes in response to the unfolding COVID-19 situation. Trainees should contact their Director of Training should they have any questions or concerns. Please visit the College website for changes to training program application processes. Please note that some campaigns are expected to continue as normal and any changes will be published closer to the application period. WA Health are liaising with the Council of Presidents of the Specialist Medical Colleges and directly with Colleges. Updates will be disseminated by Directors of Training and Colleges.
Please see the latest correspondence for Interns, RMOs and Registrars here: COVID-19 Letter – March 2020
Websites & Links
- World Health Organisation updates, situation reports, resources (external link)
- Australian Department of Health updates, news and media (external link)
- Worldometer (external link) – confirmed COVID-19 cases recorded by country, territory or conveyance
- van Doremalen et al. (2020) Aerosol and Surface Stability of SARS-CoV-2 as Compared with SARS-CoV-1
- Aylward et al. (2020) Report of the WHO-China Joint Mission on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)